Cherry Valley Organics is a certified organic producer of a wide variety of agricultural products, and is located in Cherry Valley (between the towns of Hickory and Burgettstown), Washington County, Pennsylvania, only 20 miles from downtown Pittsburgh.
We produce over 100 varieties of vegetables and specialty greens, over 60 varieties of herbs, and over 300 varieties of specialty cut flowers. In addition, we offer potted plants, herbal teas, and herbal bath & body products, all of which are grown or hand-made at the farm. Check out our online store to purchase these products!
In addition to supplying some of the finest restaurants and specialty food stores in the Pittsburgh area, Cherry Valley Organics is perhaps best known for its innovative "a la carte" subscription service.
Please explore the Products pages of our website to learn more about us.
News from the Farm
- Grab your favorite CVO plants and products at the Bethel Park Farmer's Market on Tuesday from 3-7pm at the St. Thomas More Parking Lot May 17, 2016
- Join us this weekend at Phipps May Market! Friday 9:30 am to 7 pm; Saturday 9:30 am to 5 pm May 1, 2016
- Join us in celebrating Small Business Saturday at the Pittsburgh Public Market on November 28th from 9 am to 7 pm! (http://pittsburghpublicmarket.org/) November 27, 2015
- Join Cherry Valley Organics at the 2015 Pittsburgh Farm to Table Harvest Tasting at the Waterfront in Homestead, PA (http://www.farmtotablepa.com) November 21, 2015
- Shop with us at the FACE IT: Health & Beauty Event at J Verno Studios (Event Sponsored by Women for a Healthy Environment) October 27, 2015
- Follow Cherry Valley Organics on Facebook + Instagram and get a discount to our online store! October 16, 2015
- Ala Carte Subscriptions back for 2015--Now Available! June 26, 2015
- 2015 Employment Opportunities! October 14, 2014